- Rosharon-BB Airpark, TX (TE88) - Weatherford, OK (KOJA/OJA)
- Weatherford, OK (KOJA/OJA) - Torrington, WY (KTOR/TOR)
- Torrington, WY (KTOR/TOR) - Great Falls, MT (KGTF/GTF)
- Great Falls, MT (KGTF) - Springbank, AB (CYBW/YBW)
- Springbank, AB (CYBW/YBW) - Thompson, MB (CYTH/YTH)
- Thompson, MB (CYTH/YTH) - Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB)
- Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB) - Keflavik, Iceland (BIKF/KEF)
MSN 119 N323SJ has left the Skydive Spaceland facility on return to Desert Sand Aircraft Leasing, and was initially ferried up to Springbank for some required maintenance items to be taken care of. After a stay of a few days, the aircraft has now left and is currently routing towards Keflavik, Iceland.
N323SJ has been operating in North America, mostly as a skydiving aircraft since 2008 upon it's return from Africa, where it had been since 1996.
In the picture below it is shown taxiing at Lanseria back in 2008.
|MSN 119 - DHC-6-100 N323SJ|
Lanseria, South Africa
- Horn Island, QLD (YHID/HID) - Lizard Island, QLD (YLZI/LZR)
- Lizard Island, QLD (YLZI/LZR) - Cairns, QLD (YBCS/CNS)
855 - DHC-6-400 C-GNOA Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Guam-Int'l (PGUM/GUM) - Pohnpei (PTPN)
- Pohnpei (PTPN) - Tarawa, Kiribati (NGTA/TRW)
Skydivers Gallery Update
The Skydivers gallery has been updated, there are now 21 Twin Otters featured.