N223AL left Canada last year in October following operation by Parachutisme NouvelAir, and positioned to a warmer home in the southeastern U.S. We last covered it back in December 2012 as it moved from Brownsville, TX into Mexico. where it remained until late January, 2013.
The move north to Canada has taken place again over the past several days as it departed Brownsville on 22-Apr-2013, and arriving in Bromont, QC in the early hours of 27-Apr-2013.
- Brownsville, TX (KBRO/BRO) - Springfield, MO (KSGF/SGF)
- Springfield, MO (KSGF/SGF) - De Kalb, IL (KDKB/DKB)
- De Kalb, IL (KDKB/DKB) - Oakland-Pontiac County, MI (KPTK/PTK)
- Oakland-Pontiac County, MI (KPTK/PTK) - St. Catherines, ON (CYSN/YSN)
- St. Catherines, ON (CYSN/YSN) - Bromont, QC (CZBM/ZBM)
880 - DHC-6-400 C-GVVA Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC