154 - DHC-6-200 C-FDGV Kenn Borek Air, Calgary, AB
Arrived Saskatoon, SK 22-May-2014 on delivery to Osprey Wings, La Ronge, SK. Canadian register has not been updated as yet.
|MSN 154 - DHC-6-200 C-FDGV|
Kenn Borek Air (Osprey Wings)
Saskatoon, SK 22-May-2014
888 - DHC-6-400 C-GVOT Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Rapid City, SD (KRAP/RAP) - Springfield, MO (KSGF/SGF)
- Springfield, MO (KSGF/SGF) - Birmingham-Shuttlesworth, AL (KBHM/BHM)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth, AL (KBHM/BHM) - Titusville-Space Coast, FL (KTIX/TIX)
C-GVOT has now filed for what should be its final sector from Birmingham, AL to Titusville, FL. Based on prior aircraft, it should enter the North American Surveillance Systems (NASS) facility there, and likely take up U.S. marks in due course. NASS currently has MSN 878/N514RN & MSN 882 N514QN undergoing modifications prior to delivery to the United Arab Emirates.
896 - DHC-6-400 C-GLVA Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
- Victoria, BC (CYYJ/YYJ) - Reno, NV (KRNO/RNO)
- Reno, NV (KRNO/RNO) - Murrieta-French Valley, CA (F70)
C-GLVA has departed Victoria for Reno, and then will continue on to Murrieta-French Valley, CA. The aircraft is ultimately for the United Arab Emirates Joint Air Command. It arrived in Victoria on 25-Mar-2014 from painting in Spokane.