244 - DHC-6-300 N244AD Texas Air Services Inc., Dickinson, TX
- Bermuda-Int'l (TXKA/BDA) - Santa Maria, Azores (LPAZ/SMA)
N244AD departed Bermuda this morning bound for Santa Maria. At the time of writing it is just under 600nm N/NE of Bermuda.
With MSN 834 N463BA below now back flying again, the number of operational legacy model Twin Otters climbs to 480 aircraft.
834 - DHC-6-300 N463BA National Aerotech Delaware Inc., Wilmington, DE
- Macon, GA (KMCN/MCN) - Fort Lauderdale-Executive, FL (KFXE/FXE)
- Fort Lauderdale-Executive, FL (KFXE/FXE) - Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (MBPV/PLS)
- Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (MBPV/PLS) - Saint Croix, USVI (TISX/STX)
- Saint Croix, USVI (TISX/STX) - Bridgetown, Barbados (TBPB/BGI)
The flight plan for N463BA popped up yesterday as it made its way to Fort Lauderdale-Executive, FL. The plan indicated a point of departure as Macon, however it appears to have originated at National Aerotech's base in Hampton, GA.
This aircraft is the former Fuerza Aérea Ecuatoriana FAE-449, which crashed in the Rio Anzu, Ecuador back on 20-Jan-2011. It was subsequently completely rebuilt by National Aerotech.
Judging by the paint scheme, I would expect the destination to be SVG Air of Saint Vincent & The Grenadines.
|MSN 834 - DHC-6-300 N463BA|
National Aerotech Aviation Delaware
Hampton, GA 29-Mar-2015