|Twin Otter Production Pilot|
Pacific Sky Aviation Inc.
No Phone Calls Please...
Responsible for providing flight services related to the Twin Otter Series 400 and to Viking Air for engineering and production flight operations, as well as other assigned responsibilities within Pacific Sky. This role requires the candidate to meet the standards of both Pacific Sky and Viking Air to ensure that the needs of the client are met while fully meeting all safety and regulatory requirements.
The position is best suited for someone with an attention to detail and an interest in evaluating aircraft systems and flight characteristics. The flying is interesting and challenging. The candidate must be able to:
• Safely and effectively plan and execute production acceptance flight test profiles;
• Adapt readily to an FMS EFIS cockpit and possess strong IFR knowledge and proficiency;
• Work collaboratively with other flight and ground crew personnel to achieve the test flight objectives;
• Effectively debrief ground crews regarding aircraft defects in an effort to efficiently remedy them;
• Be patient and flexible as weather and production schedules can be highly variable;
• Have a demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes with limited supervision;
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Be comfortable with technology and have strong PC and Microsoft Office skills
• Be interested and capable of contributing to document development including flight manual revisions, drafting of flight manual supplements, revising SOPs and reviewing and vetting new test cards and profiles.”
This position is based in Calgary, AB and requires a minimum of 2500 hours experience with a minimum 500 hours on Twin Otters. Please only apply if you meet this requirement and are located in or willing and able to relocate to Calgary.