The extent of the damage sustained in the ground collision between N30EA and N70EA at Sebastian, FL on 09-Feb-2015 can be seen in the photos below. Both aircraft are currently under repair.
244 - DHC-6-300 N244AD Texas Air Services, Dickinson, TX
Registration cancelled 02-Apr-2015 on export to Switzerland; expected to become HB-LRJ although this has yet to appear on the Swiss FOCA database.
388 - DHC-6-300 N94AR Twin Otter International, Las Vegas, NV
- Camarillo, CA (KCMA/CMA) - Hilo, HI (PHTO/ITO)
This week two of the U.S. Forest Service Twin Otters have positioned to the McCall, Idaho smokejumper base in preparation for the fire season.
437 - DHC-6-300 N143Z U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Fire & Aviation, Boise, ID
- Twin Falls-Magic Valley, ID (KTWF/TWF) - McCall-Municipal, ID (KMYL/MYL)
803 - DHC-6-300 N141Z U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Fire & Aviation, Boise, ID
- Ogden-Hinckley, UT (KOGD/OGD) - McCall-Munipal, ID (KMYL/MYL)
N153QS continues to travel around Micronesia, moving from the Marshall Islands to Pohnpei over last weekend.
869 - DHC-6-400 N153QS Wells Fargo Bank NW, Salt Lake City, UT
- Majuro, Marshall Islands (PKMJ/MAJ) - Kosrae (PTSA/TTK)
- Kosrae (PTSA/TTK) - Pohnpei-International (PTPN/PNI)