223 - DHC-6-200 N223AL Win Win Aviation, Wake Forest, NC
- Brownsville, TX (KBRO/BRO) - Houston-Southwest, TX (KAXH/AXH)
- Houston-Southwest, TX (KAXH/AXH) - Hot Springs, AR (KHOT/HOT)
- Hot Springs, AR (KHOT/HOT) - DeKalb-Taylor, IL (KDKB/DKB)
- DeKalb-Taylor, IL (KDKB/DKB) - Ottawa-Skydive Chicago IL (8N2)
As MSN 27 N227WW departed the Skydive Chicago dropzone on 21-Apr-2015 en route to Mexico for Skydive Cuautla, MSN 223 N223AL departed Mexico en route to Skydive Chicago as a replacement for it.
Skydive Chicago is currently utilizing some leased capacity while repairs are undertaken to N30EA and N70EA following their incident at Sebastian, FL back in Feb-2015.
The aircraft can be seen below during 2013 when it was operation for Parachutisme NouvelAir in Farnham, QC.
|MSN 223 - DHC-6-200 N223AL|
Win Win Aviation
Farnham, QC 15-Jun-2013
Pierre Gillard Photo
838 - DHC-6-300 DQ-KVV Air Kaibu, Fiji
- Noumea-La Tontouta, New Caledonia (NWWW/NOU) - Gold Coast, QLD (YBCG/OOL)
The Kaibu Resort Twin Otter DQ-KVV has recently departed Fiji for New Caledonia, and yesterday had filed to continue on to Coolangatta/Gold Coast in the Australian state of Queensland. It appears however that at least for now, the aircraft remained in Noumea, likely due to local weather conditions in Queensland.
DQ-KVV normally operates guest transfer flights between Nadi and the Kaibu Vatuvara Resort. It can be seen below in a photograph from 2012.
|MSN 838 - DHC-6-300 DQ-KVV|
Nadi, Fiji 09-Aug-2012
Wayne Grant Photo
914 - DHC-6-400 C-FMJO Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC
Canadian registration cancelled 30-Apr-2015 to PK-O....