Regent Aircraft Services is nearing completion of overhaul and refurbishment of DHC-6-300 MSN 368 C-GGIR which can be seen in the photo below. The scope of work included:
- CPCP Corrosion Program (5 year) and rectification of findings
- Brand new Regent STC Commuter "High Back" seats
- Overhauled Engines
- Overhauled Props
- Overhauled Landing Gear
- Overhauled Hydraulic System
- Installation of Aerocorp STC Garmin G950 Integrated Flight Deck System
- Brand New Fuel System
- Application of corrosion protection, sealant and new paint
|MSN 368 - DHC-6-300 C-GGIR|
Guyana Goldfields Inc.
Calgary-Int'l, AB 18-Jan-2017
Regent Aircraft Services Photo
Editor's Note: MSN 368 was imported to Canada in Nov-2015 by Vancouver-based Gravitas Aviation, having previously flown with the Mexican Attorney General's service. It was sold to Toronto's Guyana Goldfields Inc. in early 2016.