149 - DHC-6-200 N469TS - Desert Sand Aircraft Leasing Inc., Carson City NV
- Baytown, TX (KHPY/HPY) - Pensacola, FL (82J)
- Pensacola, FL (82J) - Deland-Municipal, FL (KDED/DED)
Not entirely sure where N469TS has been operating recently, perhaps working for Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, TX?
153 - DHC-6-200 C-GMJV Ashe Aircraft Enterprises, Calgary, AB
Firstly, to fill in some of the back-story to MSN 153;
Used as a skydiving jumpship in France since 1984, it was offered for sale via tender from open storage in May-2011. It was registered to Ashe Aircraft Enterprises of Calgary, AB on 27-Sep-2011 however it did not leave Europe until Dec-2011:
- Toussus-Le Noble, France (LFPN/TNF) - Prestwick, UK (EGPK/PIK)
- Prestwick, UK (EGPK/PIK) - Keflavik, Iceland (BIKF/KEF)
- Keflavik, Iceland (BIKF/KEF) - Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB)
- Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB) - Saskatoon, SK (CYXE/YXE)
- Saskatoon, SK (CYXE/YXE) - Springbank, AB (CYBW/YBW)
The aircraft was cancelled to the U.S. on 25-Jan-2012, but not officially registered in the U.S. until 27-Mar-2012, when it became N153KD to Alberta Aircraft Leasing, Las Vegas, NV.
Given the new registration allocation I'd expect this one will end up with Flanagan Enterprises (Nevada) operating for the Parachute Center in Lodi, CA. Those aircraft are historically registered with combinations of the MSN + _D (example MSN 73 N73WD) recognizing the family name of Parachute Center owner Bill Dause.
Coincidently, DHC-6-100 MSN 99 N990KD returned to Springbank, AB on the same day that MSN 153 was registered N153KD - so a swap of a -100 series for a -200 series aircraft appears probable.
The photo below shows N153KD taken in Nov-2012.
|MSN 153 - DHC6-200 N153KD|
Flangan Enterprises (Nevada) Inc. (Parachute Center)