After working out of the Barrow, Alaska area since 03-Apr-2012, flew:
- Barrow, AK (PABR/BRW) - Fairbanks, AK (PAFA/FAI)
- Fairbanks, AK (PAFA/FAI) - Fort St. John, BC (CYXJ/YXJ)
- Fort St. John, BC (CYXJ/YXJ) - Great Falls, MT (KGTF/GTF)
- Great Falls, MT (KGTF/GTF) - Grand Junction, CO (KGJT/GJT)
N331AR had left the lower 48 on 30-Mar-2012.
429 - DHC-6-300 N162DE Rampart Aviation LLC, Franklinton NC
- Louisburg, NC (KLHZ/LHZ) - White Plains, NY (KHPN/HPN)
- White Plains, NY (KHPN/HPN) - Bangor, ME (KBGR/BGR)
- Bangor, ME (KBGR/BGR) - Goose Bay, NL (CYYR/YYR)
- Goose Bay, NL (CYYR/YYR) - Narssarssuaq, Greenland (BGBW)
N162DE was built in 1974, and operated for the U.S. Department of Energy for the next 26 years. In a capital lease arrangement through Vancouver-based Gravitas Aviation, the aircraft went to Rampart Aviation in February 2011, primarily for contract survey work.
853 - DHC-6-400 C-GOVN Viking Air Ltd., Sidney BC
Cancelled from Canadian register 19-Apr-2012 to Papua-New Guinea as P2-IRM