I normally don't cover the movements of TOI's fleet because the aircraft are constantly moving about North America conducting their contract scientific and geophysical work. However, I generally do record it when one of their aircraft leaves North America, as is the case below:
- Moosonee, ON (CYMO/YMO) - Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB)
- Iqaluit, NU (CYFB/YFB) - Sondre Stromfjord, Greenland (BGSF/SFJ)
- Sondre Stromfjord, Greenland (BGSF/SFJ) - Keflavik, Iceland (BIKF/KEF)
- Keflavik, Iceland (BIKF/KEF) - Liverpool, UK (EGGP/LPL)
562 - DHC-6-300 N562CP Greenwood Group Inc., Ponca City, OK
Following what appears to have been a test flight on 19-Apr-2013, N562CP has departed the ASI facility at West Georgia Regional, and is bound for Little Rock and Wichita.
- West Georgia Regional, GA (KCTJ/CTJ) - Little Rock, AR (KLIT/LIT)
- Little Rock, AR (KLIT/LIT) - Wichita, KS (KICT/ICT)
862 - DHC-6-400 0800263 U.S. Army Golden Knights
Unconfirmed - but a semi-educated guess; filed for departure shortly from Murietta is a DHC-6 carrying registration N23256 on the flight plan. That registration is not current on the USCAR, having been previously held by a Cessna 182 until 2008.
I suspect this is actually the second Golden Knights aircraft, whose handover to the military was imminent. If there are subsequent flight plans past El Paso, that should tie up any connection hopefully.
- Murietta-French Valley, CA (F70) - El Paso, TX (KELP/ELP)
New Photo Gallery
I have added the Maldivian Air Taxi gallery, and it can be found via the link in the "Other Pages and Pictures" box on the upper right of your screen.
The gallery contains the first 41 images of MAT's Twin Otters, and more will be added as they are prepared.
Next on the agenda is the Trans Maldivian gallery.